Whoever does Yuru Camp collaborations and other merch deserves to take a bow. For such a simple and sweet slice-of-life anime series, they have come up with several winners. The latest is a collaboration with Fuji Speedway. They will have Shimarin’s Yamaha Vino (or a good replica) on display during an upcoming race.
The ‘Super Taikyu Series Powered by Hankook Round 3 NAPAC Fuji SUPER TEC 24 Hours Race’ will take place 21-23 May in Shizuoka Prefecture. They will also have a Yuru Camp-wrapped Supra, and a version of the three-wheeled Yamaha Tricity that Rin sometimes rode.
Earlier collaborations and items have included:
- An ergonomic Shima Rin plushie, designed to help you at your computer desk.
- Cocoa and rum liqueur, inspired by the concoction made by the club’s advisor.
- A ‘Virtual Camp’ VR game, which simulates camping as Nadeshiko or Rin.
- A portable sandwich maker with Rin’s face on it.
- A Yamanashi Prefecture tour, which included the real-life inspiration for the high school. Also, a stamp rally like the one seen in Heya Camp.
- An anime-themed version of the Cat & Chocolate card game.