Developer Superb Corp. has announced their high-end piano rhythm game Pianista: The Legendary Virtuoso for Nintendo Switch, a port of their mobile title, Pianista, but with a lot more features and beautifully-tuned music for the console release.
Here is an overview of a few key features, via Superb Corp.:
- Matinee – Choose four keys or six keys to perform, and select three songs to play. Challenge the high score to compete with others in rank. Hidden stages also become available when you clear special missions.
- Concours – Packaged challenges sorted by different themes. This mode features various difficulty and missions. Show your best performance in Concours.
- Ensemble – Use the Joy-Cons to perform a duet. Create your own play-style using different piano skins, speed options, and more with friends for the best results.
- Library – Check your play status, as well as the world’s famous composers and their songs.
- Piano – There are many piano skins to collect, which are inspired by world famous paintings. Clear special missions to complete your collection!
Pianista: The Legendary Virtuoso releases on October 25 digitally via the Nintendo eShop.