The Round1 fourth quarterly financial report was released in Japan and we have the bare bone translation on store opening estimates and current store performance list. Few new stores announced for 2020 in North America! Take a look below.
Scheduled to open throughout Spring 2020! (Few opening store months have been changed)
- Louisville, KY (Jefferson Mall)
- Lincoln, NE (Gateway Mall)
- North Riverside, IL (North Riverside store)
- Greendale, WI (Southridge Mall)
- Temecula, CA (Temecula Promenade)
- Hayward, CA (Southland Mall)
- Holyoke, MA (Holyoke Mall at Ingleside)
- Burbank, CA (Location TBD)
- Las Vegas, NV (Meadows Mall)
- Reno, NV (Meadowood Mall)
- Towson, MD (Towson Town Center)
- Tucson, AZ (Park Place)
- Vancouver, WA (Vancouver Shop)
- Eugene, OR (Valley River Center) NEW STORE ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Beavercreek, OH (Fairfield Commons) NEW STORE ANNOUNCEMENT!
- Roseville, CA (Westfield Galleria) NEW STORE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Color categorized performance of North American stores – “good store” is yellow, “average store” green and “low store” pink. The reports do not say why these stores are doing well/poor. It may be obvious due to the store, or it may not be.
- Puente Hills Shop / Los Angeles, CA
- Moreno Valley Shop / Riverside, CA
- Lakewood Shop / Lakewood, CA
- Stratford Shop / Chicago, IL
- Arlington Parks Shop / Arlington, TX
- Main Place Shop / Santa Ana, CA
- South Center Store / Seattle, WA
- East Ridge Shop / San Jose, CA
- Silver City Store / Taunton, MA
- Grapevine Mills Shop / Dallas, TX
- Sun Valley Shop / Concord, CA
- Exton Shop / Exton, PA
- South West shop / Littleton, CO
- Stonecrest Shop / Lithonia, GA
- Fox Valley Shop / Aurora, IL
- Broadway Store / Hicksville, NY
- Crystal Run Galleria Store / Middletown, NY
- Great Lakes Crossing Store / Auburn Hills, MI
- Northwood Store / Peoria, IL
- Four Season Shop / Greensboro, NC
- Great Lake Store / Mentor, OH
- Maine Mall / Portland, ME
- Corondado Mall Store / Albuquerque, NM
- Erie, PA (Milk Creek Mall)
- Sandy City, UT (South Town Center shop)
See you next time for the 2019 Q1 report! Sound off in the comments below or on Twitter if your surrounding city was added!