After years of waiting, BANDAI NAMCO is sharing more and more information about its newest entry in the Tales series, Tales of Arise. Today we got a look at the character artes, thanks to a new trailer, and we found out more about the exclusive features coming to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X versions of the game.
The trailer features the Mystic Artes for Alphen, Shionne, Rinwell, and Law. The first thing you notice right off the bat is just how beautiful everything looks. From the character animations to the particle effects used, everything is turned up to eleven. It truly is a nod to just how long the game has been in development.
On top of the trailer, BANDAI NAMCO has outlined some of the differences that will be exclusive to the next-gen console versions of the game:
- Shorter load times when breaking into battle. PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Priority Modes
- ‘Performance Mode’ – Prioritizes frame rate (60 frames per second). PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- ‘Graphics Mode’ – Prioritizes resolution (4K resolution). PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- DualSense wireless controller haptic feedback support PS5 Exclusive
- Game Help support PS5 Exclusive
Where the Mystic Artes trailer definitely satisfied my need for more content on the game, I definitely want more; much more.
Tales of Arise is scheduled to release on 10 September 2021 Worldwide and 9 September 2021 in Japan, we’re just a few short months away from what is looking to be the best entry in the Tales series yet.